Business Manager (AVP-VP) APAC Solution Sales
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
This qualified professional will be a team member in the Trading Solutions team based in Hong Kong. Good understanding of the following asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, FX derivatives, Structured Products. The applicant should be a flexible collaborator and fulfil a broad range of responsibilities: Business Strategy
Risk and Control
- Drive business projects and initiatives aligned to the business strategies as defined by the Head of Trading Solutions Sales & Advisory Head
- Deliver projects in time, contribution, scope and budget; inform business partners; report quickly and manage business partners appropriately if objectives cannot be met
- Ensure alignment with global and local strategic partners, on business and corporate governance
- Conduct controls and risk assessments, review management controls to ensure Trading Solutions business is adequately managed and controlled
- Seek to ensure all applicable bank policies are understood and adhered to
- Coordinate with COO on Business Continuity Plans updates, Audit, Regulatory inspections
- Cultivate proactive monitoring and actions to minimize reportable incidents
- Monitor and report the Trading Solutions performance-metrics and budgets, including, but not limited to budgets, KRIs, Risk Reports etc., where necessary.
Shared Service/ Aligned Functions
- Support Trading Solutions APAC & Regional Heads to implement frontline leadership measures (pricing strategy, Investment Suitability, Best Execution, cross functions collaborative business/ initiatives etc.)
- Lead all aspects of and coordinate delivery from support functions to address business requirements and priorities
- Build and maintain positive relationships with various partners, such as cross departments COO, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Credit Risk Management, Audit, Platform, IT, Platform, Finance
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Work experience in the various asset classes: Equity, Fixed Income, FX derivatives, Structured Products.
- Proficient in Financial Markets
- Having at least 4 years of equivalent work experience would be advantageous.
- Outstanding interpersonal and business partner management skills along with the ability to coordinate at all levels
- Outstanding ability work in a dynamic, fast growing environment, with tight time deadlines
- Self-starter, with high level of motivation
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.