Business Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Jan 18 2018-01-18
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Manager.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for supporting the design, implementation and running of Business Management for Digital Asia Pacific, working with key stakeholders regionally and globally
- Supporting the delivery of global consistent performance standards on business management
- Lead the business management and team admin function in Asia Pacific Digital Chief Operating Officer
- You will have oversight over supporting the Regional Head of Digital and managing general team admin and support duties
- Oversight of expenses management, event planning, team event schedules, communication plans, onboarding, overseas travel and accommodation requirements for all digital teams, ensuring invoices are compliant with the group procedures, ensuring costs are kept to minimum and within policy
- Guide and support the other team admin members and ensure there is contingency cover during periods of absence
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Proven experience of motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- Self awareness with confidence to work independently and take responsibility for own development
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Worked collaboratively with other colleagues, supporting them when possible
- Experience of personally complying with business processes, rules and regulations
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A7ZZ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited