- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 20 Mar 19
Job Reference # 189737BR
Are you a multitasker and good at managing stakeholders? Would you like to manage the day-to-day activities of the APAC Operating Management providing support to Head of APAC Operations, working closely with the APAC Operations and senior management team and providing value adding to the management team in Asia Pacific? We're looking for someone who can:
• Strong in communication (written and spoken) in supporting Group Operations COO support, managing the APAC GCOO people Committee, tracking the budget and cost, working collaboratively with the stream leads to help drive the people agenda;
• Able to lead discussion and drive decision making in regional forums that you are participating
• Organized and structured in the delivery
• Proactive & self-driven in people and work engagement across the aligned functions regionally and globally
• Strong in financial and be able to under business management support for the functions such as forecast, planning and workforce tracking & monitoring to meet the financial target
Sitting within Group Operations, you'll be working as part of the APAC Group Ops Management OM team, which provides key support to the APAC Operations Head in the Chief of staff and business management support.
• academic degree or equivalent with over 3 years line and/or project management experience, preferably in the financial services industry and good with numbers
• excellent organizational skills
• the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude knowledge.
• Good communication skill to face off senior management
• Able to work independently facing off regionally and global teams
• an excellent communicator and highly organized
• customer orientated and focused on service quality
• always professional (but you have the human touch)
• fluent in English both oral and written
• Able to speak Mandarin is a bonus as the role requires contact with our China Operations and colleagues
• The role does not need to travel and will be based in Hong Kong.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.