- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 15 Jan 18
Are you trustworthy in helping to drive the business forward? Do you have a talent for juggling multiple tasks? We're looking for someone like that who can provide support to Wealth Management Greater China, including the following:
– support service delivery, including translation of business needs into service delivery requirements for supporting functions, monitor delivery against these requirements and drive operational/process enhancements to improve delivery
– support operational planning, including translation of Wealth Management strategy into a series of operational plans
– support data analysis, including preparation of presentation materials and tracking progress on deliverables
– evaluate and mitigate risks
– support a portfolio of change initiatives (including technology, process enhancements and risk/regulatory remediation)
– perform critical run-the-bank tasks, including office planning and business continuity management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
As part of Wealth Management Greater China team, you will partner with a wide number of stakeholders to support the implementation of our business strategy in various aspects for Wealth Management APAC
Your experience and skills
• a university degree and multiple years' experience in financial services, preferably in wealth management
• strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills
• the ability to build partnerships internally with stakeholders
• project management experience
• a risk-oriented personality that can balance business needs with risks and controls
• a solid working understanding of Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint. Data analysis using Excel and presentation using tools such as Tableau
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.