Business Manager- Asset Management Dealing Services
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 16 Oct 18
My client is a large asset management company with presence around the globe. Hong Kong is their APAC regional hub. With their business growth, they're now looking for a business manager to manage and control their dealing services function. This person will lead a team of 2 people.
My client is a large asset management company with presence around the globe. Hong Kong is their APAC regional hub.
- Ensure the control framework is implemented according to company guideline
- Ensure key dealing trading processes are documented, updated and reviewed
- Oversee the broker on-boarding process, account opening and monitor the service qualities
- Design and develop dealing trading operations strategy across APAC, and align with regulatory guidelines accordingly
- Cope with new product development initiatives and process improvements
- Bachelor or master degree in finance, or related discipline
- At least 8-10 years experiences in sell-side or buy side operation space
- People management experiences within the financial institution
- Product coverage: securities and derivatives
- Strong control mindset with hands-on experiences dealing with trading team
- Strong communication skills, Chinese language is a must
This is a great opportunity for a seasoned BM to move onto a large asset management platform. Ideal candidate should have hands-on experiences with business management of dealing and/or operation functions, in addition to strong control mind set.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519