See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities:
- Assist the team head to enable the launch of business initiatives including marketing campaigns and client-service application rollout, coordinating with internal stakeholders in Customer Centre to provide a seamless delivery of customer service.
- Assist the team to draw insights through business data and identify opportunities to address the demand management.
- Support Customer Centre to drive and deliver "design-for-no-call" strategy by digital channels migration initiatives, and CC owned system's enhancement / project and to provide the system and application parameter configuration in CBO
- Support liaison and relationship maintenance with various Customer Center internal and external stakeholders, including but not limited to Product Team, Compliance Team and System Support Team to enhance both Customer's and the Center's journey from a Service model to Service-Sales Model at optimal efficiency.
- Closely work with the stakeholders to update the content of Help & Support Web pages (H&S) and Chatbot
- Work with Analytic experts to ensure timely review of program performance tracking
- Define and support on the business intelligence solutions, reports, and dashboards
- Closely work with the frontline teams and other functional areas to get buy-in on program recommendations and execution
- Prepare presentations to showcase the data in a more colloquial manner for the user
- Instill the culture of compliance and control to staff through the planning of various training and communications on compliance & control.
- Coordinate and manage marketing program/campaign of the banking products among key stakeholders (Call Centre Ops, CBG business, and Tech team)
- University degree holder
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in banking, credit card, call center industry and operation workflow development, with thorough understanding on respective practices and regulations
- Knowledge of IT and system development life cycles is preferred
- Knowledge of IVR, Chatbot, and PABX system is preferred
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills
- Result-and customer-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proficiency in spoken / writing skills in both English and Chinese
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.