Bank of Singapore provides wide-ranging wealth management services to high net worth individuals. This position works closely with business users on various projects. Some of the projects include the rollout of global initiatives, presenting and gathering feedback on the rollout, as well as automation to enhance existing processes. The ideal candidate should possess in an innovative and transformative mindset. Experience and knowledge on new technology to handle operational enhancement would be an asset.
Main duties include:
The incumbent will work closely with COO to provide digital transformation support for Hong Kong branch. Duties are included but not limited to:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, finding areas for improvement, developing and implementing solutions
- Utilize different techniques to automate and modernize systems
- Conduct meetings and presentation to share idea and findings
- Gather and document information from various stakeholders for requirement analysis
- Develop, document and maintain various robotic process automation
- Perform User Acceptance Test
- Updating, implementing and maintain procedures
- Monitor and report on the progress and status for a portfolio of projects
- Liaise with third party vendors on the implementation of various systems
- Monitor and report on various reviews in relation to TISO activities
- Provide administrative and analytical support to COO Office on ad hoc projects / tasks as and when required
- Degree holder
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in banking or financial institutes. Exposure in Private Banking is preferable.
- A driven self-starter with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience and Knowledge in Robotic Process Automation
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and is resilience to work under pressure
- Good team player
NOTICE TO THIRD PARTY AGENCIES Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of Bank of Singapore.