Business Intelligence Manager,AVP
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters Hong Kong
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Our client is a sizable bank.
- Perform pre-campaign analysis and targeting and generate targeted customer base
- Conduct campaign tracking and post evaluation and handle campaign fulfillment
- Conduct tracking and evaluation of marketing programs to enhance its effectiveness and increase customer profitability.
- Support segments targeting to promote usage & boost up active customer base of digital banking with collaboration with e-acquisition and usage team.
- Tracking traffic and customer behavior across digital assets including website and mobile applications
- Extract insights from data sets for product development, evaluates and identifies opportunities
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external vendors on project planning and execution
- Degree holder or equivalent.
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in banking / financial industry, preferably in data mining and database marketing.
- Proficiency in statistical tools, database software such as SAS, MS-Access, Excel.
- Analytical with excellent business and market sense.
- Good sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)