A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Business Integration Analyst to join their team. Our client is offering competitive remuneration. The successful applicant will be responsible for engaging and working with project stakeholders to facilitate both client facing and internal workshops to understand and define as-is and to-be end to end operational business process flows across multiple client change projects.
Business Operating Model – The team is responsible for the elicitation, documentation and modelling of the end to end operational business process flows. The scope for delivery covers: new & existing clients, products and strategic and tactical business processes across multiple lines of business.
Business Readiness Governance – The team owns the Business Readiness process and works with project owners to ensure they complete Business readiness prior to the project going live. Business readiness ensures the operational teams are trained, resourced and their procedures are updated so they are ready to support any new processes and/ or deliverables.
Client Optimisation – As part of the Client Optimisation program, the team works with operations and client-facing teams on the elimination of bespoke manual processes by changing clients behaviour, e.g. by moving the client to a standard platform for instructing us, or receiving reports from us. The team is accountable to the Client Optimisation Program Manager for delivering this work.
Business Optimisation – Working with operations on pain point processes (e.g. those with manual risk, or causing late deliveries) to come up with improved/optimal/streamlined processes and to reduce the manual process.
- Defining end to end business operating models, conducting gap analysis and partnering with stakeholders to deliver risk adverse business solutions
- Leading client due-diligence workshops
- Liaising with internal teams and clients to define and monitor service delivery objectives and deadlines
- Determining infrastructure recommendations based on business requirements for new and existing operations initiatives
- Ensuring all changes to products, best practice and operating models are clearly understood by all stakeholders and implemented in a controlled manner
- Ensuring solutions are in alignment with dependent processes and applications
- Delivering business readiness sign off for assigned projects prior to implementation
- Business Readiness Governance, ensuring change is completed successfully across operations
- Review of BI procedures, identifying and implementing efficiencies and improved controls allowing team to engage with the business and deliver projects utilising best practice
- Proven business analysis skills with detailed knowledge across a financial operational environment
- Strong understanding of mutual fund accounting operations and associated assets, including experience in NAV calculations, unit pricing and financial reporting processes as opposed to Technology analysis
- A business analysis accredited qualification i.e. ISEB (or studying towards completion)
- A Project management accredited qualification is desirable i.e. PRINCE2 (or studying towards completion)
- A Process review/improvement accredited qualification is desirable i.e. Six Sigma (or studying towards completion)
- At least 5 years global financial industry experience within top tier investment management or financial services firm
- Ability to identify and analyse problems and propose effective corrective solutions to meet term business, financial and/or system requirements
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on operational and/or project objectives to tight deadlines and high expectations
- Ability to handle multiple in-flight projects and deliver within given timeframes
- Excellent stakeholder and client relationship management skills