We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We are currently looking for a high calibre professional to join our team as
You'll be responsible for:
- Achieve assigned individual NTB sales target by maximized business prospects and cross-selling opportunities and maintaining close contact with mapping channels, as well as other departments in the Bank.
- Acquire affluent market segment clients.
- Exercise risk assessment for new clients through all necessary procedures on checking clients’ supporting documents and understanding clients’ financial sources.
- Deliver timely and accurate report.
- Attend team meetings and participates in developing creative solutions to solve problems and workflow streamlining.
- For TR’s registration staff ensure that compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements is met at all times. To make self aware of the requirements and check to ensure that working practices are in line with these necessary standards. All issues in doubt have to be reported to direct reports for resolution.
- For Operational and Risk Control - Ensure everything are comply to the bank policy. Staff should have awareness on such bank policies as Code of Conduct, CDD, PDPO and Money Laundering Prevention.
- Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
- For RI's registration staff to perform regulated activity such as Securities; PD related enquires, staff should ensure to provide information / knowledge on securities market / products / industry, etc. in response to clients' enquiries.