1. For Business Development Officer / Senior Business Development Officer, Priority Acquisition as a unit manager, they will assume part of the Assistant Manager / Manager, Business Development, Priority Acquisition responsibilities during his/her absence and report directly to Executive Director, Priority Acquisition.
2. For Business Development Officer / Senior Business Development Officer, Priority Acquisition as a unit manager who are authorized to save-keep all on-site application forms and bringing back to office on the following business day.
3. Achieve assigned individual NTB sales target by maximized business prospects and cross-selling opportunities and maintaining close contact with mapping channels, as well as other departments in the Bank.
4. Acquire affluent market segment clients.
5. Exercise risk assessment for new clients through all necessary procedures on checking clients’ supporting documents and understanding clients’ financial sources.
6. Deliver timely and accurate report.
7. Attend team meetings and participates in developing creative solutions to solve problems and workflow streamlining.
8. For TR’s registration staff ensure that compliance with internal and external regulatory requirements is met at all times. To make self aware of the requirements and check to ensure that working practices are in line with these necessary standards. All issues in doubt have to be reported to direct reports for resolution
9. Comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and, in particular, report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager.
10. For RI's registration staff to perform regulated activity such as Securities; PD related enquires, staff should ensure to provide information / knowledge on securities market / products / industry, etc. in response to clients' enquiries.