Business Development Manager, China
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 16 Mar 18
Do you know the China asset management market like the back of your hand? Are you experienced in strategy execution in a developing market like China? We are looking for someone like that to:
- support the Head of China Strategy & Business Development in co-ordinating all business development activities related to China Strategy of UBS Asset Management
- drive the development and implementation of key business initiatives
- execute plans and initiatives related to China Strategy
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Based in Hong Kong or Shanghai, this position works under the China Strategies and Business Development team based in Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Your experience and skills
- fluent in English and Chinese (both verbal and written!)
- able to remain calm under pressure
- able to manage stakeholders and objectives with conflicting priorities across functions, businesses and time zones
- a collegiate team player who can partner across other functions, regions and lines of business
- an expert in the use of all MS office applications
- 7 years + experience in asset management and / or business development preferred
- excellent conceptual and analytical skills
- proven ability to interact with technology and business teams
- a strong appreciation of current technologies and how technology delivery projects work
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.