Business Development Manager, Capital Markets Trading Technology - Hong Kong
- $750k + Base Salary + Commission
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 08 Dec 17 2017-12-08
Our client is a leading provider of Telecommunications with a strong Capital Markets Trading Technology arm of the business. Through innovation and acquisition, globally our client continues to create new revenues streams, new opportunities for further growth, by tapping into new markets and building technology infrastructure.
The business is looking to expand its footprint across Asia Pacific, in particular Singapore, Hong Kong and North Asia. Their target audience in this part of the business is Capital Markets and the focus of this role will be to grow the Japanese market.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Drive new revenues from supporting the Capital Markets Solution Sales Asia Pacific sales team through managing an existing portfolio of clients.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders including Head of Sales, APAC and Director of Product to work on strategic bids.
- Demonstrating a deep knowledge of a client’s business needs by identifying opportunities for sales of new services, products and professional services.
- Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Building new business through Business Development and Commercial Strategies in APAC.
- Attending road shows and Networking Events to promote the Capital Market products and deliver value propositions to customers and the market.
Knowledge & Requirements
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in Selling Trading Technology to Capital Markets
- A “hunter” mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude
- Someone who can demonstrate a good understanding of the Capital Markets industry, competition and customer workflow.
- Strong desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems for clients
- Established relationships with decision makers at C-Level
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for learning