Business Development Manager, Capital Markets Trading Technology
- $750k + Base Salary + uncapped Commission
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Our client is a leading provider of Telecommunications with a strong Capital Markets Trading Technology arm of the business. Through innovation and acquisition, globally our client continues to create new revenues streams, new opportunities for further growth, by tapping into new markets and building technology infrastructure.
The business is looking to expand its footprint across Asia Pacific, in particular Singapore, Hong Kong and North Asia. Their target audience in this part of the business is Capital Markets and the focus of this role will be to grow the Japanese market.
You will be part of a rapidly growing team in the region with aggressive targets to quickly build a significant business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- The primary purpose of this role is to develop strategic growth and new revenues through the on-boarding of providers to the company’s Capital Markets community network
- Relationship management of exchanges, venues, content providers, ISV’s and strategic partners
- Define and identify Extranet provider and member target list
- Prospect new Extranet providers and members
- Drive and facilitate Extranet on-boarding agreements with providers and members
- Define and identify key Capital Markets prospective partners, eg Exchanges, ECN’s, ISV’s and Data Centre providers
- Drive and facilitate commercial agreements with partners to grow incremental revenues
- Manage on-going relationship with Exchanges, ECN’s, content providers etc to develop additional revenue generating initiatives and agreements.
Knowledge & Requirements
- 5+ years of direct sales experience in Selling Trading Technology to Capital Markets
- A “hunter” mentality, tenacious drive and enthusiastic attitude
- Someone who can demonstrate a good understanding of the Capital Markets industry, competition and customer workflow.
- Strong desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to think creatively and strategically to solve problems for clients
- Established relationships with decision makers at C-Level
- An entrepreneurial spirit and passion for learning