My client is a Asia focused, subscription based information and data services provider and now looking to hire an experienced Business Development Manager based out of HK.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- To manage a small team and be responsible for all BD initiatives in the region
- Acquire new clients by meeting with prospects, offering trials and identifying business opportunities
- Provide feedback to product teams where necessary and applicable to support product development and upgrades
- Travel with then region as business needs arise
- Work closely with content team on joint BD efforts and offer subscribers training and guidance as requested
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- At least 5+ years of BD experience with a similar B2B product.
- Proven track record in business development and client development
- A strong network ideally with PE or Hedge Fund or other Financial Services businesses
- Ability to meet and present to senior stakeholders in the market
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Self-motivated and driven
Please contact Devi Kumar on +852 9520 5960 or email your CV directly in word format to HKcareers@theedgeinasia.com. Please mention the position that you are applying on the subject line.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.