Business Development Manager
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description (Manulife Asia Segment standard external and internal job ad template ) The Opportunity
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering our professional teams with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manulife HK is seeking a seasoned business development professional in supporting the Bancassurance business. The individual is expected to be highly motivated and result driven; possesses strong track record on building relationship, driving sales and value proposition to deliver exceptional partnership with our designated banking partner. What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
We are looking for someone with:
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
On the job you will:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in the Hong Kong life insurance industry together with at least 5 years job related experience.
- Proven track record in the Bancassurance field, with HNW experience is preferred.
- Familiarizes with and good knowledge of the industry's best practices, legal and compliance framework and market competitive environment.
- Self-motivated, attention to details and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Different product propositions, internal and external marketing, sales skills, training, sales tools are essential.
- Stay ahead of the competition and provide extra-ordinary products and services are the keys of success in each bank channel and their customer segments.
- Innovative one-stop-shop services with seamless process provide the customer with excellent customer centric experience and journey.
Our commitment to you
- Assist the AVP Bancassurance, PD to work jointly and very closely with the Bank's Bancassurance team to formulate, build, develop, implement, and monitor the business and resource plan for DBS_MIL Banssurance Partnership.
- Assist in implementing customer centric propositions, need-based selling strategies for the bank's customer segments
- Assist in managing new insurance application through working with UW, case management, L&C, and New Business teams.
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com If you are ready to unleash your potential, it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of December 31, 2020, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong. Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact firstname.lastname@example.org .