- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 01 Oct 17
Business Development Executive (Mortgage Sales)
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
To acquire mortgage business through the cultivation of relationship with referral intermediaries including property agency, solicitor and property developer.
Role & Responsibilities:-
* Sell and promote mortgage to generate business revenue from existing and new customers through referral intermediaries
* Arrange localised promotion to increase business
* Able to achieve / exceed the assigned monthly / quarterly / yearly targets
* Capture cross sell opportunities, make referrals to branches, other departments, or overseas countries for generating revenue to the bank
* Report on campaign performance
* Collect information on property market and competitors' activities and feedback to management
* Suggest improvements in sales & service processes to ensure the delivery of world class service and efficiency of the team
* Effectively handle customers' enquiries on bank products and services
* Provide prompt and value-added services to customers
* To prepare call reports to referral intermediaries
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Reporting to Direct Sales Manager, you will be responsible for promoting various secured lending products to prospective clients through direct selling which includes visiting prospective clients by cold calling or phone appointments. Additionally, you will conduct sales presentation, on-site sessions as well as participate in road-show promotion campaigns
Qualifications and Skills
- Form 5 or above
- Highly customer-focused and sales results-oriented
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese; Putonghua is a plus
- Work experience in sales and / or customer service position is an advantage
We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.