Business Development Executive I - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 06 Dec 17 2017-12-06
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Business Development Executive I.
In this role, you will
- Understand and provide excellent customer service, enabling customers to enjoy the full benefits of our Mandatory Provident Funds and Employee Benefits products
- Build an excellent business network with business partners, build relationships and demonstrate strong market expertise
- Be involve in any adhoc business programs and activities
- Complete business fulfillment process as appropriate
- Maximize customer satisfaction through exceptional customer service, providing information about products and services that suit and fulfill customers' needs
- Establish good rapport and maintain relationship with customers, handling enquiries, resolving customer problems or complaints and follow up with customers applications
- Assist team manager on coaching new joiner
- Participate in business activities
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Solid relevant experience in banking or customer service
- Basic understanding of the Mandatory Provident Funds or Occupational Retirement Schemes Ordinance business and up to date product knowledge
- Highly motivated, positive attitude and accountable
- Team player with a self-motivated mindset and genuine interest in banking or pensions industry
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A4U0
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited