eFinancialCareers serves the global financial community as the leading network of career sites for professionals working in banking and the financial markets and those firms seeking to employ them. As a Business Development Executive, you will play a pivotal role in generating new business opportunities and growing accounts in Hong Kong.
This role will report to the Regional VP of Sales based in Hong Kong. You are expected to build a portfolio of clients passionately by developing sales strategy that provides customers with an excellent service and builds strong relationships with senior decision makers and their teams.
Your role will involve identifying and initiating contact with potential new customers to continue the growth of our client base; you will also be responsible for forecasting and proactive planning of your account management activity.
Key Responsibilities for this role include:
- Achieving and exceeding monthly/ quarterly sales targets
- Achieving weekly/ monthly KPIs to ensure a high and consistent level of activity
- Ensuring that the market assigned is effectively covered
- Being actively involved in sales department training sessions
- Working closely with marketing and clients services team to ensure full understanding of all marketing plans and goals; and timely sales lead follow-up
- Working closely with clients services team to ensure effective on-boarding; services, up-sell and retention of clients
To be eligible for the position, you must possess the following requirements:
- Holder of Degree in Business or related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years of direct sales experience
- New Business sales experience (cold-calling, client facing)
- Proven track record of sales
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close the deal
- Highly-motivated attitude towards achieving and exceeding targets
- A focused and well-organized approach to pitching and selling
- Business proficiency in English, Mandarin and Cantonese are essential to look after the local market
- Experience as professional recruiter/ recruitment within financial markets will be value-added
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- A generous paid time off (a minimum of 25 days of annual leave)
- 18 weeks of paid maternity leave/4 weeks of paid paternity leave
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Extensive outpatient/ inpatient medical coverage
- And more..