Business Development Director -
- HKD 65K to 85K + bonus
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
The Business Development Director will focus on contributing to building, developing and maintaining the global wealth management business in Asia Pacific, focusing in particular on Hong Kong based non-bank financial institutions such as EAM, trustee and family office.
- As a Business Development Director, your key responsibilities include driving sales throughout Hong Kong. You will be hunting and developing complex accounts. Such as EAM, trustee and family office. With the aim of achieving clients satisfaction and generating revenue from exploration of business.
- Generate new business by offering consultation to corporate clients (EAM, trustee and family office) on private wealth solution.
- Develop accounts through strategic based selling and relationship management to key / SME accounts.
- Engage clients by delivering sales presentations and preparing business proposals in a professional manner.
- Prepare sales reports and forecast business trend to achieve budgeted sales objectives.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience within financial service sector with exposure to family offices, asset management firms and prospects.
- Direct experience building and managing client relationships within the private wealth sector.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Good sense of humor with a 'can do' attitude.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese, with Mandarin language skills an added advantage.