You will work in HashKey’s blockchain digital assets ecosystems team, focusing on new asset listings and origination, channel development, and partner engagement. This is a role that will work on emerging blockchain capital markets fintech projects (“tokenised assets”). You will have a unique opportunity to contribute to our team and grow the business through cross-functional work. In a typical month, you will work on projects including strategic market analysis, channel partner development, and product marketing. This work may include evaluating new financial assets for tokenisation, client prospecting, competitive research, engagement with our partner network, and product materials preparation.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics and Finance, or other Information Systems-related programmes preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience. Experience in FinTech, blockchain, cybersecurity, or cryptocurrencies a plus. Experience working in private equity, venture capital, or banking not required, but would flatten your learning curve.
- Understanding of the basics of blockchain technology, digital assets, and smart contracts
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills, especially in Apple Keynote or Microsoft Powerpoint
- Excellent analysis and complex problem solving skills
- Strong English writing and communication skills. Native fluency in Mandarin Chinese a strong plus.