Business Consultant (Fund Accounting Software) - Global MNC
- Market Rate
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Blue Asia Limited
- 25 Oct 17 2017-10-25
Interested in exploring opportunities outside of being a Fund Accountant and want to move into the front office in a client facing role? Are you interested in Client Support, Business Analysis and opportunities to work on Global Projects? If so, then this opportunity is for you!
This market leading Global Financial Software Company specializing in Fund Accounting servicing buy-side firms is currently expanding its footprint in Asia, is seeking a Business Consultant to join their team in Hong Kong. The Business Consultant will be responsible for supporting and training clients and providing functional assistance to the technical team.
- Primary task is to support clients with any of their requests from a business standpoint
- Analyzing and discussing business requirements with client
- Serving as main point of contact between the organization and its clients
- Taking ownership of client-support-items and tracking the progress through to solution
- Documenting and recoding all issue raised and solutions provided
- Communicating with development departments regarding specifications according to business requirements documents
- Testing fixes, development, products, modules and features developed by the Development Dpt.
- Providing client feedback to the appropriate teams
- Presenting, implementing, training in and consulting on the company’s products
- Following corporate guidelines, policies, procedures and methodologies
Background & Experience
- Either operational / consultancy experience in Fund accounting field
- A minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Client management exposure is essential
- Mature and able to also be placed on stand-by support on some occasion.
For further details please send your updated CV in WORD format to email@example.com and/or call Mark at +852 3711 3147 to have a confidential discussion.