Business Architect - Change & Transformation
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- iKas International (Asia Pacific)
- 15 Mar 19
This role requires the experience of a seasoned business architect who can design the target operating model for a high profile business change project within the insurance business.
Business Architect - Change & Transformation, Hong Kong
Our client are a high profile global insurer with a focus on the emerging markets. They require the experience of a seasoned business architect who can design the target operating model for a high profile business change project.
- Working with business stakeholders to understand the current business processes
- Design a target operating model to re-engineer operations and investment services to their asset management business
- Documenting and re-engingeering business processes
- Working with a global team to understand workflow across geographies
- Experience designing a target operating model in a complex, global organisation
- Good experience working with downstream trade processing and / or good knowledge of settlements and investment management operations
- Experience working with hybrid target operating models
- Good, general knowledge of investment processes including risk and finance considerations
- Very good English language skills both written and verbal
This role would suit a calm and flexible individual who can work relatively autnomously to produce high quality documentation for use globally. Any experience working with insurance products would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to email@example.com
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.