Business Analyst (fresh graduate also welcome)
job description about the job.
- To provide business analytic support with focus on user acceptance test of new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Execute user acceptance test, document test results and communicate the results to both IT and business users for rectification / verification
skills & experiences required.
- Assist in carrying out business impact assessment, facilitate project manager and business users to define system testing scenarios, prepare test cases and expected outputs
- Gather business requirements, perform analysis to evaluate the information gathered and help business users define application workflow / system enhancement areas to address end users' business needs
- Document functional requirements / specification which are clearly defined and in sufficient detail for system implementation and operation
- Ensure all change requests from end users / IT are managed and approved in accordance with project methodology
- Degree hold er in any discipline, IT related will preferable
- Good command in written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Good negotiation and communication skills
- Self-driven, independent, analytical, patient and able to work under pressure
- Ability to cope with complexity, strong sense of independence, takes initiative
- Excellent time management and people management skills
- Familiar with MS Office and Chinese typing
If you're interested in hearing about opportunities please feel free click apply now or contact me at +852 2232 3448/ +852 6882 3812 / Ashley.email@example.com by below for more information. skills
business analyst business analysis UAT insurance operation IT information technology qualification
no additional qualifications required educational requirements
With over 25 years’ local market experience, Randstad offers specialist permanent and contract recruitment as well as HR solutions across a range of skills, disciplines and industry sectors.
Randstad was founded in the Netherlands in 1960 and has more than 20 years of market experience in Singapore, with Asia Pacific operations in Australia, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand and Singapore. Our team of local experts deliver a full suite of specialist permanent and contract recruitment services as well as insights-driven HR solutions to leading companies in the region.
We know from our heritage and experiences that real connections are not made from data and algorithm - they require empathy, intuition and instinct. It is here at this intersection between technology and humanity that we redefine the way we connect with our clients, candidates and partners - to deliver a true human experience.
Through the power of HR technology and the passion of our people, we help candidates realise their true potential and enable employers to sustain their success through strategic HR solutions across accounting & finance, banking and financial services, corporate & secretarial support, construction & property, engineering and manufacturing, supply chain & logistics, human resources, information technology, life sciences as well as sales, marketing & communications.