Business Analyst (contract)
You will provide business analysis and consulting services to users and project teams as a solution architect, and delivering quality project documentation.
- Assume the overall project manager and/or business analyst role to deliver system enhancement or reengineering projects
- Manage / undertake end-to-end project tasks from feasibility study, project planning, requirement analysis, UAT management to implementation support
- Develop project documents such as user requirement specifications and UAT plan
- Develop in-scope procedure manuals and forms
- Support production migration/verification, post implementation review and production problem solving
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree holder in Management / IT / Industrial Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience in banking industry with knowledge in banking products is an advantage
- Experience with business process management platform will be an advantage
- Strong project management, people management, influencing and analytical skills
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative and able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.