Director at Pinpoint Asia Limited
Our client, a leading financial institution with a major pension business, is looking for a Business Analyst / Product Manager to work with their business stakeholders and technology teams. The selected candidate will be driving the new technology development for pension technology.
- Work with the business partners including technology, operations, and business to develop strategic and tactical solutions to achieve business growth objectives.
- Define and collect business requirements with the stakeholders. Perform business analysis, user story, and define the workflow. Provide recommendations on process enhancements and systems upgrades.
- Manage end-to-end project business analysis including feasibility study, requirement analysis, UAT, and implementation support.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions on technology solutions including RPA, Cloud, Digital etc to improve business efficiency, customer experience, etc.
- Build a strong relationship with senior business leaders and decision-makers. Formulate projects which can assist the achieving the business objectives.
- Provide direction, consultancy, and support to business and project teams.
- Manage projects on schedule, budget, scope, quality, risks, issues, team, resource management, etc.
- Manage and reconcile conflicts on resources and expectations between stakeholders, act as an escalation point when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines.
- Experience in managing end-to-end business analysis with business stakeholders.
- Technology knowledge and experience with traditional financial systems, Cloud, Digital and/or RPA etc.
- Private / Retail Banking / Insurance / Pension experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the business process and change management.
- Strong interpersonal skills with different business stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in verbal and written English and Chinese (Cantonese) communications essential.
If this outstanding opportunity sounds like your next career move, please send your resume in Word format to Danny Kwan at firstname.lastname@example.org and put Business Analyst / Product Manager - Pension Tech Platform in the subject header.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Headquartered in Hong Kong, Pinpoint Asia is the go-to Specialist Firm for Technology Recruitment
We are a team of specialist tech recruiters (many of our recruiters come from an IT background) and we serve a wide range of clients, all the way from tech startups (especially FinTech) to some of the top Financial Institutions on Wall Street and several other large scale enterprises in other industries.
Our significant market reputation and status as the leading search firm for many of our clients is a direct result of our strong industry relationships, intimate understanding of the marketplace and proven ability to deliver results.
Our vision is to help companies hire smarter and help job seekers get closer to their career aspirations.
To see all our open jobs please reach out to us at https://pinpointasia.com/job-search/ (EA License # 62713)
We are also seeking top-calibre candidates for the following exciting roles:
1) Web Developer - Leading Investment Bank
2) Fullstack Java/Angular Developer - Leading Investment Bank
3) Front Office C# WPF Developer - Tier One Investment Bank - Hong Kong