Business Analyst, Project Delivery
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base. The Role Responsibilities
- Assist Project Manager/ Product Owner to deliver project on schedule and within budget.
- Co-ordinate and participate in the implementation of new business initiatives that have system development / enhancement needs
- Support Business to drive project delivery at every stage of the system development life cycle.
- Follow the latest project management framework, system implementation governance and change management models
- Ensure a smooth system delivery through collaboration with all stakeholders in related functions and participate actively as a team player to support project needs in line with system development life cycle
- Be flexible and adopt new Agile practices and new ways of working
- Work closely with Business parties to deliver quality Business Requirements, document and bridge the communication gaps between Business and Technology.
- Ensure new system changes work seamlessly with business process, and balance risk, effectiveness and efficiency in system and process design
- Execute UAT following quality framework and report testing status timely to all stakeholders and management
- Prepare training material and conduct training if needed
- Work in accordance to the Bank's latest strategy
- Follow business priorities and values
People and Talent
- Follow departmental operation instruction for all project engagements
- Follow system implementation governance and change management models are followed through for all projects
- Experience sharing with teammates through project and departmental engagements.
- Proactively contribute system, product, UAT, project and process knowledge for the PMO
- Timely reporting of issues to assist management to balance risk, effectiveness and efficiency in system and process design
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Follow latest project management framework and testing quality governance framework
- Follow system implementation governance and change management model
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- As part of the team to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles : eg Group Code of Conduct, Treat Our Customers Fairly, Fighting Bribery and Corruption, Conflict of Interest Code of Banking Practice
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Work closely with Business Analyst, Project Manager, Product Owners and Development teams
Our Ideal Candidate
- Actively participate and contribute towards project delivery following the Bank's new Ways of working and the latest Agile model
- University graduate of Computing, Mathematics, IT or related fields
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.