See job description for details
The team is looking for a well-rounded Business Analyst to join it’s the Private Wealth Management Technology team. Ideally you would have a broad business analysis experience related to Private Wealth or Private Banking systems as well as transactional systems across multiple asset classes such as Cash Equity, Listed Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX and Commodities products.
The role requires you to have the ability to perform analysis and drive business enablement projects spanning multiple teams and regions front to back. You should be comfortable working with IT and business unit stakeholders across the organization (Private Wealth Management, Front Office, Reporting, Risk, Compliance, Operations, Sales and Trading teams etc.), regarding the representation of transactions and trade related data including Orders, Fills and Trade reports, within our systems.
You will be responsible for working closely with product owners, key stakeholders and liaising with the technology teams to ensure deliverables are met. Our Private Wealth Management division is undergoing exciting change and you will be heavily involved with this piece. Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in information technology or a related field
- 5+ years’ experience operating as a technical Business Analyst
- Proven experience working with Private Wealth Management/ Private Banking systems
- Ideally experience working with front office trading system covering equities, fixed income and other derivatives.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to propose creative solutions to complex cases
- Solid foundation in scripting technologies including SQL, Perl, Shell.
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills to document and explain models to multiple stakeholders
- Project management/coordination skills and ability to multitask and operate in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in system implementation and optimization is a plus
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.