* Work closely with business, source data provider and vendor from requirement gathering to implementation with ensuring alignment to strategy, business requirements and benefits, are met, on time, within budget.
* Involve in project planning activities with owning the business analysis items
* Ensure that problems are managed at his or her level, and escalated efficiently with the minimum disruption to the business.* Works with test manager to review test cases
* Maintain effective and good relationship between the business and the IT Project team, managing appropriate business expectations and negotiating compromise where appropriate.
* Develop a good level of understanding of the appropriate business systems of the Group and their associated IT project management requirements.
* Maintain internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring.
* Experience on global project development and deployment is definitely an advantage
* Able to work with business to identify or define the business requirements and suggest practical solutions.
* Sound communication and presentation skills with good command of spoken and written English
* Compliance with external regulatory requirements, internal control standards and group compliance policy