One of Hong Kong's largest independent local banks is seeking for a diligent Business Analyst to join their Innovation and Fintech Development team
Exciting new opportunity has arisen with one of Hong Kong's largest independent local banks. They are currently seeking for a diligent Business Analyst to join their Business Innovation and Fintech Development team.
As part of this area of the Bank you will be focused on Business Innovation -Internal new workflow system and processes, and Fintech Partnership - working with Fintech firms on interesting technology that can add value and innovation to the Bank.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- To implement business innovation and Fintech strategies through the research for innovation (proposals, POC) on new technologies (Open API, online platforms, AI, mobile payments etc.) and putting ideas forward to the business/ senior management
- To drive through project or initiative level on the adaptation of Fintech/ technologies on business innovation
- To collaborate with various functions and departments or external business partner to drive digital service development, implementation, and business result delivery
- To manage and coach members in achieving business objective in the Section
- To comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank
The ideal candidate will have:
- University graduate in Computer Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 -10 years solid business analysis/project management working experience in Banking/ Financial Services and/or Fintech related industries
- Ideally you will have a background in Technology, Fintech or Digital especially in Open API
- Sound understanding on latest market and technology trend and having track record in commercializing and operationalizing innovative business and operating models
- Strong communication in English and Cantonese language skills (ideally Mandarin too) with the ability to present ideas to business stakeholders
Should this opportunity be of interest, please send across your most updated resume to NMa@ikasinternational.com, or simply apply now via the apply button
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.