Background: My client is an International Investment Banking Group who is now looking for an experienced Business Analyst Director to join their Electronic/Algo Trading team
- Lead projects to develop, maintain and support an electronic and Algo trading platform
- Design and enrich the Algo execution platform, and its Algo strategies to improve functionalities and performance
- Manage team’s budget, resources, policy and procedures, and controls
- Help bring innovations and best practices to the team and to the platform
- Define and execute roadmap and strategy for the platform system architecture and technology stack
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Experienced in business analysis/ project management experience in trading systems.
- Experience in low latency, real-time, scalable trading systems, especially in algo strategies, automated trading, and electronic trading.
- Experienced in managing complex development projects, and working with regional development team.
- Strong knowledge in agency equities algo trading. Knowledge in Asian markets specifics, quantitative analytics.
- Effective leader, lead a multi-cultural and multi-background team to deliver regional projects.
- Strong delivery mindset, strong drive to make a positive impact to an organization.
- Effective communicator, both verbal and written in English. Confident to communicate with stakeholders of different background, culture and level.
- Self-motivated, multi-tasking, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, solution oriented with proven results.
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.