Our client is looking for a Senior Business Analyst having proven experiences in business analysis to join their Finance IT team.
- Carry out business analysis, investigate into business issues and data challenges within corporate services and provide solution to the best interest of the firm and strategic IT deliveries
- Provide up to 2nd level support to the Corporate Finance applications, e.g. Finance, Compliance & HR systems
- Track down production issues and provide incident management, status report/log keeper.
- Liaise with vendors and keep up-to-date of any latest functions/features potentially beneficial to the business
- Provide guidance and oversight to the development team on the requirements and deliverables
- Projects including planning, budgeting, cost forecasting. Manage activities for project delivery
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering; or equivalent
- 5+ years application development and/or support experience, preferably with a global financial institution
- Strong knowledge and experiences of General Ledger systems and OLAP, preferably SunAccount and IBM TM1. Knowledge in incident and problem management tools
- Experience in Java Enterprise programming is preferred
- Excellent and effective communication skills in both English and Chinese
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com