Financial services firms today must be flexible and forward-facing in order to face an ever-evolving regulatory landscape, changes in market structure and the ongoing need to reduce costs. GreySpark’s Business Consulting services provide the advice, strategy and implementation services necessary to improve and optimise business functions and help our clients to continue delivering differentiated and profitable solutions. Our team works closely with each client to identify, create and realise a bespoke approach that tackles their most pressing business needs and adapt to ongoing industry changes.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures.
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analysing and summarizing information and trends.
- Perform analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
- Suggest changes to senior management using analytics to support your recommendations. Actively participate in the implementation of approved changes.
- Finance or Business related Bachelor's Degree.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, personal and professional integrity with a strong desire to succeed.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Basic technical understanding (exposure to SDLC and able to read Java/ other codes, SQL etc.)
- Knowledge in Capital Markets/ Investment Banking or a particular asset class will be a plus.
- Knowledge of financial data, financial instruments and financial technology will be advantageous.
What we offer:
- A challenging and varied role in a Capital Markets Consulting firm.
- The ability to grow and attain levels of seniority within a growing company.
- The chance to join a creative, energetic and dynamic team of people.
- Competitive package, including bonus and benefits, to successful candidates.