Together, we can achieve more The Bank of East Asia, Limited ("BEA") is Hong Kong’s largest independent local bank with 64 branches, 54 SupremeGold Centres, and 10 i-Financial Centres throughout the city. With a team of over 3,700 professionals in Hong Kong and more than 9,900 worldwide, BEA embraces a spirit of teamwork in every challenge. We invite you to become part of our team and to join us on our journey towards a bright and exciting future.
Business Analyst (Capital Markets) (Job ID: 3273)
- To be a team member of Capital Markets & Liquidity Management Department
- To provide overall support to system development and maintenance of projects in Front Office
- To identify and implement system solutions by analyzing business requirements and evaluating system functions
- To take up ad-hoc assignments as required
- University graduate/post-graduate, with a minimum of 3 years’ solid banking experience, quick learner understanding of changing business needs.
- Able to effectively identify & translate business requirements, provide design/solutions, support implementation & maintenance of existing & new systems/data.
- Strong ability in programming, Access & Excel Macro; data analysis & management, system/process automations and MIS reporting.
- Good communication skills in liaising with stakeholders such as IT, Vendor, etc
- Knowledge in fixed income products and experience on the front office system such as FIS (Front Arena) and Murex is an advantage
Please apply online via the BEA Careers website at https://careers.hkbea.com/psp/hcmprd/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=UFOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=3273&PostingSeq=1 or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below. Kindly note that if you are a new user, you have to first create your User Profile before you can apply.