Our client, a well-established Fintech firm, is looking to hire a Business Analyst to join their HK team and work with one of the largest banks in Hong Kong on their Digital Transformation initiative for the Wealth Management division.
- Acts as a bridge between business units, IT application developers and stakeholders
- Ensures systems support conform to business needs and specifications
- Gather user requirements, document the business requirements, and translate into functional specifications
- Able to lead Business users to define user acceptance tests (UAT)
- Support delivery team on development time clarification and work back with the client if solution has to be revised
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other related disciplines
- 2+ years of working experience in Wealth Management IT as a Business Analyst
- Must demonstrate strong business domain knowledge in Wealth Management
- Experience in Digital/Mobile/Web project would be a big plus
- Strong client facing skills. Confident when dealing with senior stakeholders up to C-level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in English and Cantonese
To apply, please submit your CV to email@example.com. Thanks!