Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join a team supporting the Regulation & Finance team.
- Be part of the regional IT team supporting the liquidity and rate risk functions of the banking sector
- Interact with Asset & Liability Management, Treasury, Risk, Front Office on local, regional & global levels
- Provide impact analysis, identify operational inefficiencies, provide ideas for resolution, including but not limited to IT solutions, processes changes
- Drive the change to be delivered with agreed timeframes and budget
- Collect, analyze and prepare user requirements
- Conduct gap analysis, provide detailed functional specifications and align with stakeholders
- Coordinate and handle preliminary UAT, communicate findings to users for final validation
- Assess and design change management that entails defining training plans, documentation of the processes, etc.
- Monitor & provide reporting to highlight project progress and risks to management and projects governance
- Coordinate actions with Regional and Global teams to leverage on other entities’ knowledge/experience and to ensure global process consistency
- Ensure an agile and continuous delivery
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in project delivery, well-versed knowledge in regulation and finance
- Strong analytical mindset, attention to details, critical thinking, solution oriented
- Ability to see the global picture and think strategically, identify dependencies and risk, stakeholder management & communication, ability to structure ideas into concrete actions, familiar with the agile methodology to change
- Comfortable with analyzing an abundance of data to resolve problems beyond the surface and potentially identify trends
- Adaptable, well-organized, strong communications & interpersonal skills, independent yet team oriented
- Knowledge in liquidity and rate risk function is a strong plus
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.