Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for Business Analysts to join a 6-month IT Security project.
- Be part of the APAC Identity & Access Management control team to implement advanced controls or visualizations for stakeholders across the bank, including but is not limited to Privilege access management, Segregation of duties control, Manual / Auto-reconciliation, Auto-provisioning, Shares drives on-boarding, User access recertification
- Coordinate with users across the APAC region, transform business needs into project; collaborate with functional and IT teams in all regions
- Communicate control setup and enhancement implementation, stakeholders communication on timeline and actions
- Implement design of application permissions structure
- Coordinate new controls design and roll out by IT teams, handover and transition to BAU team
- Formalise detailed functional requirements base on IAM objectives
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in IT Security, hands-on experience in delivery lifecycle of IT projects
- Previous experience in Identity Access Management
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, fluent in English
Interested candidates please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.