Business Analyst - (Data transformation and reconciliation)
Business Analyst - Data Transformation & Data reconciliation - Leading Insurance Company - Global platform - Immediate start Business Analyst (Data) - Data transformation and reconciliation
Our client, a top tier Insurance company, is currently hiring a Business Analyst to support the Data Transformation for an investment accounting system rollout, under the Group Finance Transformation department. Sat under the CFO who handles actuarial, investments and finance. The role is focused on Data Transformation, and Data reconciliation specifically, and is supporting a major regional transformation program, working closely with Senior Business leaders on a day to day basis, offering the candidate global exposure with Hong Kongs most innovative Insurance player. Responsibilities:
- Supporting full cycle Business Analyst Activities
- Day to day responsibilities include Automating and performing investment accounting data loading and reconciliation processes, as well as processes for verification and control of Investment accounting system outputs.
- Use strong VBA skills or similar and is able to support the enhancement and automating the data loading/transfer process
- Automate project processes, for instance transforming Excel templates into system messages and reconciling invesment accounting system reports/data extracts with the source data after it has been loaded. Requirements:
- 3+ years Business Analyst experience
- Experience with Data related projects
- Requires strong VBA or possibly Python skills
-Experience with investments data is a plus, but not a must. Application
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Seb at email@example.com