Business Analyst – Post Trade (Post Trade Change - Project Management Office & Business Analysis) (12-Month Contract)
The role is to specify and document requirements and participate in gap analysis and system upgrade. Be considered for this role you must have a proven track record of Business Analysis within a financial services environment. The successful candidate will have experience of delivering a project within a dynamic environment and a challenging timescale. Strong understanding in risk management, pricing and sensitivity analysis on fixed income products, OTC derivatives and business process, the ability to analyse and document detailed requirements, experience of Agile methods and excellent communication skills are all essential requirements for this role.
- Engage with users and business teams to understand, analyse and translate business needs into system requirements
- Produce properly structured requirements documents, end-to-end process flows and use-cases
- Work with IT, third party software providers / systems analysts to ensure that requirements are understood and solutions are developed to fulfill the requirements
- Support testing cycles in system enhancements and ensure the test scope is comprehensive and appropriate
- Contribute to timely delivery of the project in line with project scope and expectation
- University Degree, preferably in Risk Management / Quantitative Finance / Statistics or related subject
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in market risk, fixed income and/or risk management software vendors
- Proven business analysis experience on large projects in relation to risk management system
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills with ability in providing trainings and presentations
- A team player and a self-starter, who can proactively engage with peers and clients, take ownership to ensure timely completion of all deliverables
- Knowledge of VBA and SQL a strong plus
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and adaptive to change
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.