Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst, Life Admin. (2-year contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Japan. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 534,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Work with team members and other departments to support various initiatives/ projects
- Ensure quality outputs are delivered according to project timelines
- Perform UAT tasks, including preparation of user requirement and test plan
- Assist in the production and review of management reports
- Assist in the review and maintenance of process flows & procedure manuals
- Support daily operation of policy servicing
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Diploma/ Degree holder
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-organized, self-motivated and detail-minded
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Working experience in the life insurance industry is preferable
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Business Analyst
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process. We offer excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.