Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst, Life Admin. (1-year contract)
Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job:
- Work with IT and different internal parties to support system migration project roll-out
- Perform UAT tasks, including preparation of user requirement and test cases
- Assist in prepare process flows and/or procedure manuals for operation process after system migration
- Ensure quality outputs are delivered according to project timelines
- Support daily operation of policy servicing when required
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned when required
- University Degree holder
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Well-organized, self-motivated and detail-minded
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior system enhancement experience and/or working experience in life insurance is preferable
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.