Business Analyst/Senior Business Analyst - Strategy & Operations - Consulting - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Our professionals at Deloitte China provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services, and work closely within Greater China, across Asia-Pacific and around the world to provide clients of every size with local experience and international expertise. We have considerable experience in China and are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose
is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". About Strategy and Operations practice in Hong Kong
Our global network of Strategy & Operations professionals draws on the strength of Deloitte's full suite of professional services and industry experience to focus solutions on the real issues affecting businesses today. We work collaboratively with our clients to link strategic vision to flawless execution to achieve tangible, long-term value. From developing a pragmatic strategy and evaluating M&A opportunities to improving finance and operations functions, we have the experience and expertise to help clients build an executable strategy.
Work you'll do:
You're also expected to:
- Work closely with the project team and clients to capture and document business requirements
- Understand and translate client needs into business solutions
- Analyze As-Is and To-Be processes to define business requirements
- Conduct user reviews and assist in the running of stakeholder meetings
- Prepare UAT approach, test plan, and facilitate test executions
- Support the implementation of quality business solutions for the clients
- Build own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent
- Understand client's expectations and demonstrate personal accountability for keeping performance on track
- Focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Bachelor degree in business, commerce, accounting, finance, computer science or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered
- 2 to 6 years of experience in large-scale project implementation and/or transformation experience. Alternatively, similar experience in agile delivery approach will also be considered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English and Cantonese. Mandarin will be a plus
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player, and able to work independently and under pressure
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN168911