Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a Business Analyst T24 to join us in our Hong Kong office.
The role holder is a part of T24 BA team handling Securities, AA, Treasury & Markets Projects/Enhancements, responsible to gather Business requirements from stakeholders (Front Office, Back Office, Finance etc.) including facilitating requirements workshops.
- Analyze/validate the business requirements and translate them into detail requirement specifications (includes functional and non-functional requirements)
- Ensure requirements have proper traceability
- Conduct User acceptance testing and reviews and drives resolutions for the issues encountered
- Respond promptly to issues raised, through good understanding of business, operational and technical considerations, and recommend sound solutions
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge
- Leverage the subject matter experts in T&O in delivery of structured and well-thought through solutions
- Become an effective middleman between the users and technology team
- Good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelors or higher degree preferably in business or Computer Science IT
- At least 6-8 years working as a Business Analyst (T24)
- Possess strong business & technical subject matter knowledge in T24
- Knowledge of Data Analytics, business process mapping and improvement
- Understanding of multi-asset class products; Equities, FX, Bonds, Funds, Structure notes is preferred.
- Experience as a BA in banking environment
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills as well as reporting capabilities
- Strong communication and presentation skills both verbal and written
- Attention to details, a good team player
- Be business oriented, positive, resilient, full of stamina with a clear focus on results and deliveries
- Be creative, innovative, pro-active and convincing in terms of finding solutions
Interested candidates please send your application to email@example.com
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.