About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
You will be responsible for supporting and coordinating project activities, assisting in project management and enforcement of project schedules and deadlines. You will also assist in department administration and management information compilation when required.
- Gather information, collect and document user requirements, coordinate and prepare document for user acceptance tests, and develop procedures, guidelines, user manuals or forms
- Support in UAT planning and coordination
- Liaise with external and internal counterparts in project teams
- Assist in formulating recommendations on the adoption and deployment of new technology, applications, management system, and improvement initiatives
Qualifications and attributes:
- A university degree in Management / IT / Industrial Engineering or other related disciplines
- 1 - 2 years experience in support retail loan products
- Analytical, innovative and self-initiated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply and will be considered as Assistant Business Analyst.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.