Our client is an international private bank that combines local knowledge with global reach to meet wealth management needs of high net worth individuals, families and businesses. The client is looking to hire a business analyst that will primarily work on implementing a new cutting-edge core wealth management system for the Hong Kong and Singapore regions. You will have the privilege to help implement the first R19 system in Asia.
- Support projects related to Private Banking, Global Asset Management and other functional departments for Hong Kong and Singapore.
- Engage users closely to gather requirements and prepare Business Requirements Document.
- Provide/suggest business solution to users
- Work with Technology team and vendors for business requirements clarification and Functional Specifications review.
- Manage and track project change requests.
- Plan and lead UAT.
- Assist and work on UAT test scenarios and test cases preparation.
- Act as the bridge between Business Users and Technology Teams for requirements clarifications.
- Assist Project Manager/Program Manager for different project tasks where the BA's skills are suitable
- Using bank's standard tools (e.g. JIRA, Clarity) to support projects
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Great exposure to cutting edge technology
- Experience with Triple A Plus
- First in Asia to implement R19 in full
- Potential promotion to a permanent job role
- Must be fluent in Cantonese and English
- Experience with Wealth Management technology (E.g. Triple A plus)
- 5-8 years of work experience
- IT Project Implementation Experience in Private banking and/or Wealth Management
- Good internal and external stakeholder management
What would be nice?:
- Experience with standard banking tools (e.g. JIRA, Clarity)