Business Analyst- MNC Bank- 6 Months rolling - 45-75K
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Robert Half Hong Kong
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
A multinational bank is looking for a business analyst for a 6 months rolling contract.
The client is an international bank within an excellent reputation both here in Asia and also globally. Multiple exciting opportunities have arisen in Hong Kong.
As a business analyst you will engage in the following:
- Facilitate the definition of user requirement with business
- Contribute to the day to day efficiency of operations department by giving solutions to day to day problems as far as systems and procedures are confirmed, drawing up current procedures and operational control documents applicable
- Contribute to the system implementation by analysing and specifying requirements for new systems, proposing plan for a consistent use of systems between sites, users to get processes adapted
- Ensure that project deliverables are aligned with other IT projects, assist user test case, manage testing, and update project status.
To qualify as a business analyst for this role, you MUST have:
- University graduate preferably in Business, Finance, IT or other related disciplines
- Strong Banking Domain experience required
- Compliance experience within banking preferred
- Exposure to AML, CDD, HKMA and FCC preferred
- Fluency in English essential
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.