My client is one of the global leading insurer looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing digital life team. This is a brilliant opportunity to work with a leading name in the industry on key projects for the organisation. They need someone with outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills, able to adapt quickly great high energetic, can do attitude.
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, user research tasks and whatever appropriate to capture and develop user requirements
- Support and engage with cross functional and multi-channel teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
- Assisting with the creation and design of process flows, journey maps, etc. that can facilitate the understanding of sales customer journey
- Liaising with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, to document design options and recommendations
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval processing through data automation and workflow automation
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Identify and document scenarios and user acceptance criteria and assist the test manager for the User Acceptance Test completion
- Assist the business parties with the change management activities to ensure successful project implementation
- Bachelor's degree in related field or commensurate practical experience
- Life Insurance experience MUST
- Over 4 years of experiences in a Business Analyst Role
- Agile methodology and ways of working experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and influencing skills, including verbal and written communication skills
- Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders based on a good understanding of their objectives and the services they require to meet those objectives
- Ability to think innovatively to find creative solutions, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to operate effectively with ambiguous and incomplete data
- Experience in developing business case, business requirements, and impact assessments
- Awareness of the testing process and experience of performing testing
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues
We Offer You A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Please send an updated CV to P.firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.