Budget planning & analysis
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Shandong Gold Mining (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd
- 04 Dec 17 2017-12-04
Shandong Gold Group (SD-GOLD) was established in 1996. As a large state-owned backbone enterprise, SD-GOLD takes the lead in China’s gold industry in terms of gold output, resources & reserves, economic benefits, scientific and technological level and talent advantage. Based on the strategy positioning of striving to be a world class mining enterprise and endeavoring to be a top ten gold producer in the world, SD-GOLD has been insisting on world foresight, international standards and scientific development and focusing on major businesses of mining industry (gold, non-ferrous metals), real estate, and finance etc. to build the group advantage.
SD-GOLD has built overseas mining platforms in Argentina, Australia and Canada etc. and conducted cooperative development with the world’s leading mining enterprises, such as world’s largest gold enterprise, carried out strategic cooperation with world famous financial institutions to constantly expand the development space and fully release the development vitality. In 2016, the market capitalisation of SD-GOLD reached RMB 85 billion, ranked the first value in China’s non-ferrous metal stock market. Meanwhile, SD-GOLD ranked the 24th in Global Top 40 Listed Mining Company and the 2nd in 11 China`s listed mining companies. In 2017, the Group was rated as “The Enterprise with the Best Management” and “Excellent Cultural Enterprise” in the Chinese Enterprise Management List.
Shandong Gold Mining (Hong Kong) Co., Limited is established in 2017 which is fully responsible for SD-GOLD`s overseas business developments and operation. Shandong Gold Group Overseas Mining Division serves for the SD-GOLD`S strategic target of pursuing world class operation and ranking top 10 in terms of overall strength in world gold mining industry, by means of launching investment and financing, conducting merger and acquisition, and managing operation and business development.
Spirit: Pursuing Excellence, Innovation and Enterprising
Core Values: fairness, openness, integrity, accountability, inclusiveness and harmony
Purpose: To benefit the employees, reward the shareholders, contribute to the society, and build a strong and prosperous China
Brand: Shandong Gold, Ecological Mining
Objective: Let the existence of Shandong Gold Group be the reason for more people and communities being benefited.
Position: Budget planning & analysis
- Responsible to prepare the monthly, quarterly and annual budget of the company and the subsidiaries;
- analysis and control the implementation of the budget of the company and the subsidiaries on a monthly basis
- provide in-depth variance analysis and suggestion for improvement.
- Responsible to establish and strengthen internal control system
- Other related works in finance department
- Master or above degree holder in Finance or accounting
- At least 5 years accounting experience in large and medium-sized enterprises with 3 years in relevant position，especially mining companies is preferred.
- Proficient in IFRS, CNGAAP and HK Stock Exchange rules, and is skilled in applying these rules and principles in business management and preparation of statement.
- Proficient in operation skills of financial and office software, especially the operation skills of UFIDA NC System, Excel & PowerPoint, and have the ability to finish the job efficiently with the application of these software independently.
- Excellent English and Mandarin ability, both in speaking and writing
- Ability to work under pressure, energetic, self-motive, and accept business trip.
3. Working Location
- Wan Chai
4.What We Offer
- A five-day workweek
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical insurance
- Various career development and advancement opportunities
- Friendly and peaceful working environment
- Convenient and easily accessible location