Branch Sales Quality Manager - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Branch Sales Quality Manager.
In this role, you will
- Improve and maintain high quality of business objectives
- Contribute to the success of full compliance to internal and regulatory requirements
- Collect feedback and provide reinforcement to achieve high quality of business objectives
- Assist in coaching staff with knowledge of business objectives
- Proactively drive initiatives to improve business objectives
- Maintain HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy and maintain awareness of operational risk and minimize the likelihood of it occurring
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate
- Extensive experience in related area
- Conversant in computer skills
- Business development experience is preferred
- Familiar with business development process and quality requirements
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A05X
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited