Branch Operation Manager - Consumer Banking
The Branch Ops Supervisor provides leadership and supervisory responsibility for a small team of clerical/support employees. Delegates and supervises straightforward tasks. Effectively recommends personnel actions such as hiring, discipline, performance evaluation, promotion, compensation adjustments and termination. Applies working knowledge of technical and professional principles and concepts and in depth knowledge of team objectives. Ensures the quality and service of self and others. Good understanding of procedures and concepts within own technical/subject area. Good understanding of how the team integrates with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Responsible for training team members, monitoring quantity and quality of work and providing feedback to employees on performance. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Has a direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of the team. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing support for operations activities in the Branch Channel segment
- Perform routine operational and administrative work; Day-to-day actions are focused on administering defined procedures, analyses and report preparation
- Submit work to senior team members for review / approval
- Responsible for training team members, monitoring quantity and quality of work and providing feedback to employees on performance.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Knowledge of Retail Banking.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required. Job Family Group:
Operations - Core Job Family:
Branch Operations Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting