As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business - they were made just right for you. Responsibilities
(A) Sales Management and Business Development
- Lead & drive sales performance on a team basis through needs-based selling and service compliance to achieve Branch overall business objectives and sales targets.
- Conduct business planning to identify branch specific opportunities and introduce new sales initiatives to boost branch performance.
- Ensure CRM call activities in line with Relationship Management Model and weekly sales planning properly executed to achieve growth & retention targets.
- Prioritize staff's focus sales activities and conduct regular review meetings to maximize their sales capacity and effectiveness.
- Work with the CSM to ensure an effective referral program in place and targets are achieved by CS staff.
- Maintain business and social contacts for the purpose of managing & developing business, improving penetration, & expanding customer base.
- Perform RI regulated activities and TR insurance activities.
- Reflect customer feedback & competitive situation and recommend suggestions to the District Head.
(B) People Management and Development
- Effectively deploy resources at the branch to maximize productivity within and across team(s).
- Identify critical training needs of sales & CS staff, coach and develop staff to meet the performance standards.
- Supervise staff's day-to-day performance and maintain discipline.
- Communicate clearly & promptly through regular briefings/meetings and give on-going motivation, feedback, coaching & on-the-job training to support staff development & career advancement.
- Build trust & morale among branch team and solve any staff issues fairly.
- Provide development & support to trainees and new joiners assigned to the branch. In particular, ensure the completion of in-branch orientation program for new staff.
- Liaise with the District Head to attract, develop and retain high performing sales & CS staff.
(C) Customer Experience Management
- Lead all sales & CS staff to provide the best customer experience in the branch, ensuring the Bank's required service standards & models are met and the pre-set satisfaction level in various customer surveys/tracking programs are achieved.
- Work closely with the CSM to manage service quality & efficiency of sales & CS staff, customer perception during queuing, POS display and branch environment.
- Attend to customer needs promptly and resolve customers' complaints tactfully according to the Bank's Complaint Handling and Escalation Procedures in a timely manner.
(D) Audit and Compliance Control
- Supervise the operation and sales activities of staff to ensure full compliance with both external regulatory codes/ordinance & internal compliance policies, standards, guidelines & procedures, particularly those applicable to the course of selling, i.e. sales staff's licensing and fitness & properness, KYC, IPQ, FNA, PDPO, anti-money laundering & documentation completeness in a/c opening & in each deal.
- Improve control and compliance quality for sales and branch operation through leadership, education, on-going monitoring & effective remedial actions.
- Comply with the registered capacity as well as any conditions imposed by the HKMA. This includes compliance with the applicable requirements of the Code of Conduct for Persons Licensed by or Registered with the SFC.
- Degree holder, preferably in business or finance related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in investment and insurance products
- Good exposure in International Banking is preferred
- Knowledge of home loans, unit trust, insurance, wealth management, etc. products of the Bank.
- Knowledge of financial planning and analysis, credit assessment and analysis.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to collaborate across teams and stakeholders
- Good education background, preferably up to University Level.
- Must be registered RI [ Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4] with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7 & 8; or equivalent.
- Must be registered TR [ General & Long Term (incl. linked long term)] with passes in IIQE papers 1, 2, 3 & 5; or equivalent.
- Preferably be registered CI - CRWP (ECF-RWM)
- CFP and CFA designation would be an advantage.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English are required
- Relevant experience in dealing with overseas customers is required
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.